Friday, August 27, 2010

second star to the right and straight on till morning!!

Liam's mum who is also Stacey's aunt added me on Facebook recently. Due to boredomI decided to stalk her photos one day and to my surprise I found myself in many of the photos! Here are just a few...

Try spot me if you can! Hehe.. this was our Year 4 photo. I look like such a geek! The one sitting next to me, that's Stacey. She was my bestest friend ever back then, we were practically inseparable!



If I'm not mistaken, this was taken during a rehearsal for a school play in Year 4, Peter Pan. My class was playing the Red Indians and I had to play the princess Tiger Lily. Haha... Stacey is holding up our Year 4 photo :)



This one was taken for a New York paper in Year 3. I can't remember why but it had to do something with 'The Big Apple', that's why we're holding up apples. I can't believe I was sitting right up front during assembly -_-"



I've been meaning to upload tonnes more on Facebook but I need a scanner to do that and when I go over to mums office with her, I always forget to bring the photos. Will try to do so soon..

I really miss the old days. I wish I never grew up.

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land! --Peter Pan

1 comment:

words left unspoken.