Wednesday, August 25, 2010

it's too hot to sleep!

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling? yeap.
What is bothering you right now? phonetics test tomorrow.
Have you ever broken someone’s heart? yes, and I'm sorry.karma has kicked me back for you.
Ever had a sleepover with the opposite sex? yes.but we were all young.
Been called pretty recently? nope.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning? morning. I feel feral if I don’t.
Were you happy when you woke up today? no.just nervous,and hungry.
Do you hate the last person you kissed? no.
Are you drifting away from someone you were close with? yeah a little.and it makes me sad.
Is there something you wanna let go of? yes.
Do you say sorry first? yes, always. it’s not good.
Has someone promised you something and broke it? yeah.
What will you be doing tomorrow? classes all day.
What did you do today in detail? woke up, showered, laundry, assignment discussion, gossip, Toy Story 3, messed around, get curious about making kueh sagu, nap, shower, bazaar, break-fast, iron clothes, study, laugh head off with babes, go home, sahur, do survey.
Do you like your name? yes.
Do you have any older siblings? Ina.
Does the thought of marriage scare you? sometimes, yeah.
Last thing you drank? water.
How are you feeling today? Happy.I love my babes :D
Do you have lip gloss on? no.Lipbalm
Are you afraid of the dark? no, just of what could be in it.
Are you capable of holding down a long-term relationship? yeah, I reckon.
Honestly, do you enjoy arguing? Yes, unless its like, a massive argument with someone i love. but like, debating type arguing, oh yes.
What woke you up this morning? text.
What are your views on fat people who wears skinny jeans/yoga pants? hey, free country.
Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you? yes.
Who was the last person to text you? role.
Ever heard the saying “to get over someone, get under someone else?” yeah, i heard it on One Tree Hill. funny.
Do you find smoking unattractive? most times yeah, especially if the smoker's a girl.
If you could make your lips bigger, would you? no. I'd look weird.
Are you currently frustrated with a boy or girl? boy and girl.haha..
Are you one of those people who just don’t care? god no, I'm one of those who care to much.
Which is worse, missing someone or not having some one to miss? that is yet to be figured out.
Have you done something recently that you regret? yeah.
Do you trust your gut instincts? yes.
Do you straighten your hair? no.
Is there someone you don’t ever want to be out of your life? yes.
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? at Vin's place laughing head off about photos.
When was the last time you saw your mom? 4 days ago.
Who were you last in a car with? Ika, Ede, Vin, Nana.
How many houses have you lived in? like, ten.
Does anyone ever spell you’re name wrong? yes.
Do you care if people talk badly about you? people in general, no. people that mean something to me, yes.
What’s your favorite color(s)? Red, white.
What’s the color of your shirt? I'm in a nightie and it's white and green
Do you laugh a lot? ytoo much too loud.
Is your room ever clean? I try to keep it that way but it hardly ever is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words left unspoken.