Thursday, July 5, 2012

when there is nothing left to say, i say goodbye.

After 3 years, 17 poems, 2340 posts and more than a billion words left unspoken, I have finally decided to say goodbye to L'esprit de Escalier and blog elsewhere. It was about time anyway. It's the perfect time anyway. Running L'esprit de Escalier has helped me learn that if you have something so say, you might as well say them while you can because when the people you want to say them to are gone, they're gone. 

I think I have finally said it all here- all that I needed to say. I have nothing left unsaid and so, it's time to go. Goodbyes are never easy but if I'm brave enough to say goodbye, maybe life will be kind and reward me with a new hello. So, here's to new hello's :)

Oh, if you liked reading/listening to me rant here, you can always visit me at my new blog if you want. Just drop your email address in the comment box and I'll link you and don't worry, I won't publish them. 

Well, I guess this is goodbye then. Tata guys, and see you when I see you!



I finally found the good in goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

words left unspoken.