Wednesday, June 27, 2012

superherhero friends ♥

Hello People,

Things have been going okay so far. Abah is in the hospital and he just started his chemo sessions a couple of days ago. I go see him in the mornings and stay till around lunch. Then Mum picks me up and takes me home. Then we go again at night to bring him dinner (he really hates the hospital food). I'm not sleeping over there yet because Abah says when it starts to get bad I can stay but it won't be long before the chemo starts kicking in though. 

I just want to take the opportunity to thank those who are helping pray for him. I also want to thank my friends, who have been my support system through and through. Even if some of you have never really understood the ordeal but you understand enough to be there for me so, thank you for being my superheroes guys :)

After the chemo is over, which will be in a months time, I plan to work. But I still want to stick to my plan of doing something simple for a while before I dive into the working world of real live working adults. I already had a friend recommending me to a child care center around here. But there's also the Junior Cambridge pre-school my neighbour owns. I'm hoping I qualify for any one of those to take me in. Whichever it is, I don't mind. I have always always wanted to work with kids because I believe it's good for the soul. So, as long as there's kids involved, I'm happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

words left unspoken.