First raya and second raya have been pretty hectic. All our relatives on mums side gathered at our place, as usual for the first. Yesterday, the relatives on Abah's side came over. 7 cars and almost 50 people! it was nuts! but we had a blast all the same! Though the aftermath was more like a bombing type of blast rather than the fun type. Yeah.
Third day was less hectic though. A relief actually. I just spent nearly the whole day playing 'transformers' with Syafiq and Syadit (I've been playing with them since the first day of raya) and watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, thrice (yes they're that bonkers about the Transformers). I think I might be blind... They went back sometime in the evening. I miss them already :(
Oh I've just finished doing the first two stages of our micro teaching lesson plan! Yeay! Now I can move on to other stuff. I haven't bought the To Kill a Mocking Bird book yet. I'm getting it tomorrow. It seems a shame the last time I read it was in Form 4. I hardly remember anything. Only that the man's name was Boo or something. A too cute name for a burly man, I'd thought. Anyway, gonna have to read it all over again. I'll have to present Chapter 19. Bummer.
Just now Ayie said his sister wants my chicken pie recipe. I don't mind at all but oh my, malunyaaaa...! hehe -_-"
Oh, Abah's coming back tomorrow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
words left unspoken.