Thursday, September 9, 2010

I can swim, but someone teach me how to float.

Oh, Mum was in an accident the other day! She explained that somehow her car skidded off the road, I think she was going too fast. Oh mum.. I'm relieved that she wasn't hurt (thank God for that) but the front of the car was totally wrecked. It's gonna take two weeks for the car to get fixed. OH MAN. I won' t be around that long! :(

I worked my butt off to write that speech and waited so long to present it. When my time finally came, he told me I had to cut it short so I was only able to read just two out of my seven points. I feel a little disappointed because it took me forever to memorize the thing and I've been practicing it for ages but when the moment came, I spent barely two minutes up front :(

Mum said Abah is coming back on the 13th :(

When sadness was the sea, you were the one that taught me to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

words left unspoken.