
I was teary and frustrated. I was tired. I was angry, I was sad.
A friend called me at 7.30am to tell me he woke up to a dream of me being hysterical cz someone in my family died. I called Abah and Mum and home and nobody answered. When Abah finally called back 4 hours later to ask if I wanted any money banked in, I realized how bad I was missing him, and home. I could barely get out of bed and was coughing so hard my chest hurt but had to force myself to memorize the damned phucking speech which never happened anyway. I was still hurt from what I saw about Mr. Crush last night and wished it didn't have to hurt so much and I wondered if he was going to turn out be be just another chapter in my life after all. I wondered if the day will come when I finally find someone who would want me back just as much. So I sat there on my bed; speech in one hand, phone in the other, drying my tears with my t-shirt thinking, things will get better, they will. (right?)
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete