Saturday, July 31, 2010

Half of my heart’s got a grip on the situation; half of my heart takes time.


*bites lip*
don't cry
don't cry
don't cry
don't cry
*cries*

Something happened.

Well, is wasn't really one big thing, but more like a million little things stitched together to form this great big black blanket that gets thrown onto me. I've lost my sense of direction and I'm so confused. I'm just groping in the dark in the hopes of finding some light to lead my way out. I feel so lost.

I've decided to give it the benefit of the doubt, to leave room for explanations. Though I know I'm prolly not entitled to one but at least let me hear from both sides, so at least I won't judge. I know that we can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.

I know I got angry at first, and I'm sorry. Now I'm just real sad.. and truth be told, I'm not even really sure why. You know, a heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it can be as quite as a feather falling and the most painful thing is, nobody can hear it but you.

These days have been rather tough on me, and I know it's been rather tough on everybody else too, but the middle of the nights are the worst, when thoughts of you plague my mind, with no distractions in sight. But I'm learning how to take a step back and stop trying to understand all the "why's" and "how come's" that go along with this world and this life. I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. So If a guy wants you, he would do anything to keep you. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Nothing.

I'm trying to be strong. I'm trying so hard.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.


When is honesty not the best policy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

words left unspoken.