Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's a bird...! it's a plane...! noo! it's the dude fixing my a/c falling out the window!

I was onlining with bella on the PC outside my room and decided to go down to get a drink. When I was washing my cup in the sink I suddenly saw out the window, something that looked like a person, fall outta nowhere! I was kinda dumbfounded and just stood there wondering if I actually saw what I saw when moments later, something else fell with such a big crash that I rushed out to see what it was. There, sprawled on the floor was the dude fixing the a/c in my room laying there, and next to him, was my a/c. Well, pieces of it, scattered all over the floor.

I was pretty shocked, and just stood there looking like an idiot. The first thing that came into my mind as I was holding my breath was, 'OMG! is he dead?? please please pleaseeeee don't let him be dead! and then he moved. I let out a very big sigh. THANK GOD! but I saw a MASSIVE nasty gash on his elbow. Blood was just oozing out of it. But besides that, he didn't look injured anywhere else. He was holding the back of his head and rubbing it though. He must have knocked his head or something. Ouch. I know exactly how that feels.

Seconds later, his father came running down the stairs helping him stand and checking and rechecking every inch of his sons body. Then, his father and bibik took him inside and sat him on a couch as I, still baffeled, still watched, like an idiot. The father said it wasn't necessary to call an ambulance though. He just asked for some tissue. He had his hand on his his sons elbow, pressing down trying to stop the bleeding, unsuccessfully though..

I rushed upstairs and scummaged through Abah's medicine box for dettol. Then as I was about to grab the tissue box from off the dressing table, I realized that I still had the darn cup in my hand. Like what the....??? dropped that and ran down. I'm pretty sure the dude's gonna need stitches and prolly a blood transfusion too, for all that blood he's lost... poor guy....

Well, having someone fall out your bedroom window and seeing him fall from 10ft with the a/c landing inches to his head, that's sure gonna leave me traumatised for life.



the window he fell out of, and the newly replaced a/c a bove

2 comments:

  1. seriously... tu sure is scary..
    i pn cuti neh ad bnde scary happen...
    one of my neighbours...
    he found out that sejadah kt rumah dy berdiri sendiri... nmpk mcm org pkai telekung tgh solat...
    yg wat scary tu, pic tu dlm my phone..
    dy bluetooth kt i cz my parents nk tgk..
    lom msuk pc lg.. mlm2 lau trbukak pic tu...
    smpai pg la i x tido... heeeeee ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omggg!!! ok, itu sgt sgt scary yeh!

    ReplyDelete

words left unspoken.